Jennifer Kennedy Cassidy, Jerry Newcombe
- Hosted by Dean Jones;D. James Kennedy, Ph.D.
- Paul L. Maier, Professor of Ancient History at Western Michigan University
- John Dominic Crossan, Former Co-Chairman, The Jesus Seminar
- Josh McDowell, Author of Evidence That Demands A Verdict
- D. A. Carson, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- Helmut Koester, Harvard Divinity School
- Fr. Francis Martin, John Paul II Institute
- Sam Lamerson, Knox Theological Seminary
- Richard A. Horsley, University of Massachusetts, Boston
- N. T. Wright, formerly of Westminster Abbey
- Amy-Jill Levine, Vanderbilt Divinity School
- Gary Habermas, Author of The Historical Jesus
- the late Bruce Metzger, Princeton Theological Seminary
March 29, 2015
NRB - 10:00pm EST
As we anticipate Easter, we bring you one of the most important programs this ministry has ever produced looking at the evidence for the resurrection of Jesus Christ. This is part one of Who Is This Jesus: Is He Risen? hosted by the late Dr. D. James Kennedy and Dean Jones.
This Week's Featured Resource
Who Is This Jeses: Is He Risen?
(DVD & Book)
Christianity comes down to one question: What happened Easter morning?
The book and DVD in this unique set answer that question, addressing claims of skeptics and doubters and giving biblical and scientific evidence that Jesus walked out of the tomb on resurrection day morning and is alive today!
Learn More >